The National Sports University has distinctive approaches to academics, research, athletic performance, and extension services, which sets it apart from the other universities or institutions of higher education.
Research and Development cell will coordinate research under the guidance of the University Research Committee, and will develop policy, guidelines and processes.
It will have the following functions:
- Creating a culture of Research at Undergraduate and Postgraduate level.
- Developing Sports Innovation centers in the University.
- Formation of the University Research Strategy.
- Preparing a quality framework for Research and Development.
- Conducting and disseminating applied research in all the Schools of University.
- Framing the guidelines for ethical compliance by all researchers.
- Collaborative research with National and International Organisations.