General Conditions for Admission
Any candidate wishing to apply for admission to any of the programmes offered by the University shall familiarise himself/herself with the general conditions enumerated herein.Medium of Examination: The medium of examination shall be either Hindi or English for all the courses.
Character of the Candidate: Candidates expelled from any other Board/ Institute/University or dismissed from Government service on disciplinary grounds and those who are known to have been involved in acts of crime and gross indiscipline or misconduct will not be eligible for admission. The University may approach the police for verification in this regard. After admission, at any time of the on-going programme, if a student is found guilty in this regard, his/her admission will be canceled without any notice.
Furnishing False Information: Admission will be granted to the candidates at their own risk and responsibility as per details furnished by them. If, at any time, it is noticed that the admission has been obtained by giving incorrect or false information or concealing information or oversight, the admission granted will be cancelled and the candidate shall be asked to leave the University.
Submission of Mandatory Documents: Once the counselling is over and the candidate is selected for a programme, he/she shall, at the time of securing admission, within the time stipulated for the purpose, submit attested copies of the following mandatory documents along with the original documents (for verification):
- Marksheet of the qualifying examination.
- Proof of date of birth (Marksheet of Secondary / Senior Secondary Examination).
- Character/Conduct Certificate from the Institute/College/ University last attended.
- Anti-Ragging Affidavits by the candidate and his/her parents, notarized by the Notary Public, in the prescribed format, provided in Annexures III(A) & III(B).
- Bona fide Certificate testifying the candidate’s SC/ST/OBC status, if applicable, in the prescribed format as given in Annexures IV & V (A).
- Candidates claiming reservation in the OBC Category are to submit a Declaration regarding Non-creamy Layer in the prescribed format specified in Annexure V (B).
- Transfer Certificate & Migration Certificate from the Board/Institute/College/University last attended. Format is provided in Annexure VI.
- Declaration in the prescribed format given in Annexure VII about the Medical Fitness of the Candidate by Self and Parents, at the time of admission.
Failure to Submit Mandatory Documents.
Candidates who fail to submit the mandatory documents by the stipulated date, even after securing a position in the merit list among the provisionally selected candidates, shall not be eligible for admission.
Payment of Tuition, Uniform & Hostel Fees
The finally selected candidates shall be required to pay the fee as mentioned in the fee structure for UG and PG students under Annexures-VIII (A), (B) & respectively. In case any selected candidate fails to deposit the fee within the stipulated period, his/ her admission shall stand cancelled and other candidates from the Waiting List shall be admitted through counselling.